One-on-one blog coaching is the most effective solution for learning new blogging concepts and strategies. Your coaching plan is personalized to meet your needs and your learning style.
What You Can Expect From Me
When you sign up for blog coaching, your success becomes my top priority. I’ll be there every step of the way to guide you, hold you accountable, cheer you on and help you tackle your blogging goals. I’ll also help you step outside of your comfort zone and challenge you to take it next level.
All coaching packages include:
- Weekly coaching call/strategy session (60 minutes)
- Weekly Success Plan to keep you on task for reaching your goals for the week
- Coaching Resources including guides, templates, worksheets, reading material, etc. to help you implement what you learn
- Unlimited email support
As a coaching client you also become part of my tribe, and I like to take care of my friends.
While we’re working together, I’ll share some of your content on Facebook and Twitter, I’ll pin some of your posts to relevant Pinterest group boards and I’ll tag you in exclusive opportunities for bloggers that I think you’ll be interested in. I might even backlink to your blog in one of my own blog posts! All of those actions equal more exposure for your brand and more traffic to your blog.
But it doesn’t stop there. I also turn to my client list first for special projects.
You’ll be on my short-list for beta-testing new products and collaboration opportunities relevant to your niche.
Is Blog Coaching For You?
One-on-one blog coaching isn’t for everyone. So how do you know if a coaching is right for you?
Working with a coach is NOT for you if:
- You only want to blog about your day-to-day life
- You are not willing to invest in a custom domain and self-hosted website
- You want someone else to build your website, write your content or want any other done-for-you service
- You can’t commit to at least 4 hours per week to implement new strategies and work on coaching assignments
- You are not open to the idea of implementing new strategies
- You want a get-rich quick opportunity
The bloggers that get the best results from coaching are:
- Motivated to do what it takes to succeed
- Willing to change things that aren’t working and try new strategies
- Results-driven and eager to learn
I offer a variety of blog coaching packages to meet your needs.